Friday 6 July 2012

Dear Mrs.Grier,



I've been following my friend Crystal's blog "The Mess in Messenger" for -yep, wow-years now!  I knew nothing of this world we call blogging until she, (awaiting the arrival of her first little one I believe !) began chronicling the vegan life of a young and crafty mama, not to mention bombshell wife to bike messenger daddy!

It wasn't long before catching up with the Griers, became part of my (online-ness?). for me it was awesome to get a glimpse into a lifestyle I know nothing about - a Mother's journey!  And let's not forget the inspiration to start a blog to call my very own! Oh! And introducing me to other blogs  I follow to this day.

My post today expresses much gratitude and appreciation for The Mess in Messenger blog as well as a Farewell Adieu of sorts:

Ahem. "My Dear Crystal, as you've just entered your third trimester in the hottest summer ever whilst you prepare for your third littleone, we say adieu to The Mess, I ask you to firstly, play the video below whilst scrolling through my farewell tribute....."


Once they get into their tune, you may start scrolling  :)
"Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending."









Irish Blessing:
May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day.

May songbirds serenade you every step along the way.
May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that’s always blue.
And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.


*update* The Mess in Messenger is back from hiatus weeee!! http://themessinmessenger.blogspot.ca/



1 comment:

  1. I feel so honoured and loved!!! My heart is overflowing with joy. This is literally the nicest thing anyone has done for me and I feel so blessed to be part of your life.

    ReplyDelete