Wednesday 11 July 2012

Meditation Challenge

I've just joined The Chopra Center's 21 day Meditation Challenge!



I did this challenge once before in the winter, and I must say, it was amaaaazing.  I did it first thing in the morning, and it set the most beautiful tone for the rest of my day.

It's totally free so if you're interested, here is the link to sign up! 

The theme is "Free Love" It begins July 16th - in FIVE days

So starting July 16th, which ever time of day you'd like, you set aside 20 minutes, log in and have a listen.  Even if you've never "meditated" before, not to worry, simply sit and listen.  

https://www.chopracentermeditation.com

They say it takes 21 days to form a habit, and I know there is nothing so centering quite like Meditation....ahhhh...I'm excited !!!




 "If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always gotten.  If there is no Change, there is no Change"




No comments:

Post a Comment