Monday 27 August 2012

L'Automne

 So lately I've caught myself totally fantasizing about FALL. AUTUMN. CHANGE. Crisp Mornings and Sunny Afternoons - the layers, the colours, the coziness - oh my! Now don't get me wrong, I am enjoying this hot summer weather - in fact I am also dreaming about our upcoming Canoe Camping Trip to Algonquin this long weekend! But a girl can fantasize about more than one season - I feel. This is how I envision this coming Autumn. Why not enjoy some lovely music whilst you scroll?

Lots n' lots of Beeswax Candles

pumpkin spice latte mmm
last call for lake visits!
salt rock lamps and chocolate shag carpeting
A Blissful day at Le Spa Nordik
welcome home

 My love and I will stay in a YURT at a local campground this Fall! I would also like to go zip-lining through the colourful trees!
I am in love with these moccasins on A Beautiful Mess Blog




I may have to create an entirely new Dreaming post dedicated to fall style! Stay Tuned!




















No comments:

Post a Comment