Tuesday 21 August 2012

Tolle Appreciation on Tuesday

Eckhart Tolle that is. I've mentioned him and his book that I am in love with "The Power of Now". I have been practicing staying present as often as I can. You can devote your total energy into what you are doing NOW. No anxiety creeping in about "what I have to do later..or next week" and no uncomfortable feelings about the past because it is just that. The Power of NOW has really shown it's value in my interactions with other. I do my best to be completely present with them and really listen. How often have you felt that the person you are interacting with is not really listening? Are they texting away, are they making eye contact, are they simply "waiting for their turn to speak" ?
this quote is touching on the pain body I mentioned,  which can often present itself in our romantic relationship. 

He has also introduced me to the PAIN BODY. More specifically, my pain body. I can dedicate an entire blog post to the Pain Body and my experience with my own, but for now I will leave you with a link to his website if you're intrigued! www.eckharttolletv.com

Creating a New Earth Together

No comments:

Post a Comment