Friday 7 September 2012

Algonquin Canoe Camping

It's amazing how escaping into the wilderness can "reset you". Sighh...what an amazing time we had labour day weekend up in Algonquin.  The weather was bliss the entire time. The nights were a little on the colder side but that is just an excuse to cozy up! My mind was so clear, I napped when I was sleepy, ate when I was hungry, and got some good reading done too. I really love avoid CLOCKS when I'm on vacation like that.  Nothing to do but relax, canoe around the lake, enjoy the sunshine, and slowly create our next meal. and boy did we eat well! Probably better than here in the city! One of those perfect getaways where you are ready to come home and be blissfully busy again :)



Relaxed.
Rejuvenated.
Refreshed.













No comments:

Post a Comment