Wednesday 7 November 2012

Strengthening...

I want to share this 20 minute yoga class I just found - and just did! I've been wanting to focus on strengthening lately and - hooboy! This lil' video will help with just that!
 
I definitely found myself cursing this woman - which is really just a sign that my body NEEDS more strengthening. I was shaking (shaking is okay!) and sweating and I definitely sat out for a few of these poses.  I am up for the challenge of  trying this  video every day and watch how my strength grows !
 
 
I just need to keep at it ! Baby Steps ! And knowing my limits and listening to my body.
 I also like how it's 30 minutes when I don't feel like commiting to a 60 or 90 minute class :)
 
 
 
Whewf! I'm off to shower and have lunch with a friend now !!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment