Friday 23 March 2012

Bless this Weather !

This week ..I got my Spring Fever Satisfaction!! It was actually more like Summer Lovin'! Ottawa is experiencing the most lovely March heatwave, how refreshing to see smiling faces up and down the street, the canal, joggers, cyclists, loungers, patio goers... On wednesday afternoon I decided to walk home from school, it took about 3 hours as I took my time, stopping to watch the wild life embrace the day..the thing about animals is, they are always living the present moment, aaa-mazing! Inspiration! Being March and all, I totally spaced and didn't think to consider the ol' UV rays, so I'm currently nursing a nice burn on my neck and chest -eep!-Learned my lesson nice and early this year!
I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown,
for going out, I found, was really going in...
I can't believe how good it feels to get back to nature (or as close to it as I can, in this case, walking along the rideau river and canal..sitting on the grass, bird watching even just getting lost gazing into the water...((SIGH...)))
 This weather has also kick started a fresh inspiration towards my fitness goals...I'm currently looking to building my strength as school winds down and my new career as an RMT will be real!  I have been beyond excited about my life situation these days...I really am living my dream and following my bliss!

I keep catching myself fantasizing about camping  with my love once again this summer, no "clock time" sleep when your sleepy, listening to all the different bird calls normally silenced by city life..eat when you're hungry, just be-ing...we definitely grew closer on that vacation...((smile))..



When we pay attention to nature’s music, we find that everything on the earth contributes to its harmony.


A blissfull weekend to all!








No comments:

Post a Comment