Sunday 5 August 2012

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga

So the Chopra 21 day meditation Challenge....yeah, I went steady until day 5 and lost the will to play catchup not long after... but! I am okay with this.   I found myself preferring other guided meditations instead...ah well - next time :)

A seven day challenge is more up my alley! So next I'd like to try this -my friend Edith has a lovely yogic blog www.edithparinas.com  - and for the next SEVEN days I will follow her as she guides us through the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga

Sunday - Law of Pure Potential
Monday – Law of Giving and Receiving
Tuesday – Law of Karma (Cause and Effect)
Wednesday – Law of Least Effort
Thursday – Law of Intention and Desire
Friday – Law of Detachment
Saturday – Law of Dharma (or Purpose in Life)



Today is DAY ONE - The Law of Pure Potential



Edith is a yoga teacher extraordinnaire and soon to be fellow RMT - who laughs and loves life - oh and is totes gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment