Wednesday 26 September 2012

Garden of Your Mind

Did you ever watch Mister Roger's Neighbourhood growing up? I can't get enough of this remix someone made and put on Youtube.  It's totally silly but I actually LOVE the message he is giving here:

Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind?
You can grow ideas
In the Garden of your mind

It's good to be curious about many things
You can think about things and make believe
All you have to do is think
And they'll grow
 
 Imagine every person that you see
Is someone different
From every other person in the world
Some can do things
Some can do others
Did you ever think about the many things you've learned to do?


Annnnd, my friend just shared the following gem with me.

I've never heard of Bob Ross and his painting show til now, but! Another great, simple message:

 
"I believe every day's a good day when you paint,
It will bring a lot of good thoughts to your heart"
This is your world, you're the creator....

I feel like painting now !

 
 

1 comment: