Wednesday 10 October 2012

Grateful

I'm still reflecting and feeling oh so grateful for my amazing long weekend... so much so that I want to re-cap:


FridayAbunch of us danced it up at the  Otown Hoedown to support our friend 's band Jack Pine and the Fire(this was followed by a 3 am greasy spoon adventure)

Saturday morning I stopped by my friend Tara's becauese I left my phone there..and she surprised me with a sweeeeeet breakfast! Later that eve..My friend Maria celebrated her 30th at the oh so cozy Alpha Soul Cafe - a celebration/fundraiser for Planned Parenthood / Open Mic/ Silent Artwork Auction . I borrowed a massage chair from Sage to help raise funds and my friend Kevin (who so graciously drove me and my chair - gratitude!) was offering Tarot Card Readings
 Kevin and I were busy for hours upon hours offering our services.  By the end of the night I was physically exhausted but emotionally and spiritually charged~~~~~~~~~~~

at Taras playing dressup after a good leaf pickin'!

Sundayit was off to Mum's in the country for a good ol' Thankgiving feast! And it was YUM.  My love and I opted to spend one more night in a tent in her backyard "for fun" ...well, it was COLD. We must have had 8 sleeping bags and 2 blankets wrapped around us! We just love sleeping outdoors that much I guess!
Monday we headed back to Ottawa to attend a dinner party - another amazing meal with amazing people! I didn't know anyone so that's always fun! Ottawa is interesting like that...it can feel like a small town with the 6degrees of separation but you can still go somewhere and not know anyone!

Okay! So! I must share pics I took at my mums. I love her property and the pops of colour and creative craftiness - everywhere! Why I must be my mother's daughter! ;)


Jack Pine and the Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment