Thursday 6 December 2012

Lately



This is one of the dream catchers I made for the Sage Wellness 5 year anniversary party! Remember this inspiration post? Unfortunately not much decor made it into the party photos..BUT I brought it all home with me and will slowly be making over our nest ! Stay tuned for the "faux indoor fire pit"


A corner in our living room yep definitely going through a lace phase 
 


 homemade advent calendar (that's about it for holiday decor at the moment!)
 
Neil Young & Crazy Horse (epic)
 
and speaking of epic........
 
 
I PASSED MY FINAL EXAM! I AM AN RMT !!!
Although technically theres is still some paper work and fees before its official official but the testing part is over! I'm over the moon obviously!! This is my picture for the Sage Wellness webiste. What do you think? I remember feeling nervous and dehydrated, heh.


I'm working on a holiday stylesperation post as well as I made a flower crown finally yay! Actually from faux flowers from the party! (But for now, I promised someone I'd work on some dishes..sigh)See you soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment