Wednesday 5 December 2012

Oneness - Global Meditation 12/12/12

What are you doing on Dec.12th? 
No matter who you are, where you are, what your beliefs are...

Please do me the honor of joining me in a 
World Wide 30 minute meditation.

it's as simple as watching the video below and visiting their website on the 12th!
Even if you've never tried meditation. This is a great place to start!

Our thoughts are more powerful than we think.  Many many minds intending the same things at the same time can create amazing unity and world wide oneness- just imagine! It would mean so much to me if you would please watch the video below...I hope it resonates with you like it does for me..


It does not matter your personal beliefs. Attachment to the outcome of this practice isn't necessary either.  This is a beautiful idea that I'm excited to participate in. I mean...Why not right?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this idea. This is the first I've heard of it. Thank you for sharing!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa ! I'm so happy you're into this! I'm feel all kinds of gratitude that this post has reached you ! I'm excited to scroll around WildFlowerChild xo

    ReplyDelete