Saturday 16 February 2013

Lil' bits of Febskies



smoothie love : 1 banana, 1 avocado, coconut milk, 1 apple, handful of spinach, handful of hemp hearts, splash o' water = yum!

oh, hi.

I've been eating tons of Kicharee lately it's so easy to whip up and I love to eat it for breaky, lunch, or dins!
Skating on the Canal. My love he never let go of me hand (except during this lil' break above)  It's been over a decade since I've skated, and I was terrible! But less terrible by the end of it!
orange pekoe and my favourite home pants!
these were delivered to my work on the 13th - sneaky little bugger!


My love - he's been making t-shirts for his band, and other bands, and it's kind of turning into something.  I found this cool site called Stupeflix where I easily made a video using pictures we took! Check it! 


toodles.

1 comment: