Tuesday 21 May 2013

Morning Sunshine (!)


Good Morning!
I just discovered my new favourite Yoga video on Youtube and I just had to share!
It's just 30minutes, is Beginner so it isn't as challenging as other videos I've shared in the past!


The teacher is positively endearing! I've reduced any tension and stiffness and got the blood flowing - I feel fantastic! Ready to start my day :)

photo credit Tara Porter


Make today the best day ever! 
xo

*update* Had so much fun being a 'demo body' at Last week's Parliament Hill Yoga led by Tara Porter
There was a huge storm about an hour before start time but come noon the sun was shining !



1 comment:

  1. A small correction:Desiderata" (Latin: "desired things") is a 1927 prose poem by American writer Max Ehrmann. You can listen to a popular musical setting to it here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoStoTnGIEk

    ReplyDelete