Monday 12 March 2012

Intuition: your emotional guidance system...

I first learned about my emotional guidance system, years ago when I discoverd Abraham Hicks.  Abraham Hicks has taught me the ways of the Law of Attraction and the Law of Allowing, and as of lately, I've been listening to their daily mediations (15 minutes long ~it's all you need, each mediation focusing on
a different aspect of your life; relationships, finance, physical well-being...)  

To me, my emotional guidance system, she's my higher self, that level of consciousness above my mind that knows whats wrong and right for me at any given moment, and communicates to me via my emotions..

We have all kinds of emotions, but to keep things simple, all emotions can be put under one of two categories :

Good or Bad
feeling good? roll with it!, you are heading in the best direction for your authentic self !
Bad? question and re-evaluate what you are thinking, feeling, doing in this moment..


The above are my own words, for a proper breakdown of the emotional guidance scale
and how to use it...keep on scrollin'! 

WE shape our lives, one decision at a time...

Emotional Guidance Scale:

Joy / Knowledge / Empowerment / Freedom / Love / Appreciation
Passion
Enthusiasm / Eagerness / Happiness
Positive Expectation / Belief
Optimism
Hopefulness
Contentment
Boredom
Pessimism
Frustration / Irritation / Impatience
“Overwhelment”
Disappointment
Doubt
Worry
Blame
Discouragement
Anger
Revenge
Hatred / Rage
Jealousy
Insecurity / Guilt / Unworthiness
Fear / Grief / Depression / Despair / Powerlessness

Here’s how the Emotional Guidance System works:

If you’re feeling an emotion that’s closer to the bottom of the scale – such as Fear or Depression – you’re offering Feel Bad Thoughts which are restricting your Life Force Energy and your access to Well-Being. If you’re feeling an emotion at the top of the scale – such as Joy and Empowerment – you’re offering Feel Good Thoughts that connect you to Source Energy so that Well-Being pumps steadily through you. It really is that simple to determine whether your thoughts are serving you well or not.

Trust Your Feelings. We feel Energy and this vibrational guidance can serve us well. That first impression we get when we meet someone comes from our vibrations, our Emotional Guidance System. You may recall looking back on a failed relationship or business deal and remembering that there was something that just didn’t feel right. As we tune in to our Emotional Guidance System and begin to trust its unfailing accuracy, we spend less time going down roads that lead to dead ends and more time scaling the mountains of our most deeply cherished desires.

Use your Emotional Guidance System to know what’s right for you rather than listening to the advice or criticism of others. Trust that you have a source of unfailing guidance within you at all times and live in accordance with this inner wisdom. Be deeply convinced that an inner knowing is always available to you. When you utilize your Emotional Guidance System and listen to your true voice,
you truly can create the life of your dreams.


Soon I will design a "follow your bliss" tattoo for my feet, can't wait, mayhaps a graduation gift for myself??
 ( not this particualr design ~ I found the above artwork online ) I have been designing and planning this for years, will have to start sketching and sharing soon! Love Love Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment