Tuesday 25 March 2014

Screenshot Wedding Inpiration

 So I had to keep our wedding a secret for at least two months - eventually I let it leak to a couple close friends because well - come on! I would screenshot inspirational photos from pinterest for wedding dresses and 'wedding poses' I never got around to properly cropping the screenshots but it looks kinda cool, non? So here's my collection - 
Okay let's get our romance and twinkly lights and pastels on!

(the ol' Play n' Scroll!)

 I'm only slightly obsessed with Miranda Kerr.
I definitely wanted a beachy vibe since we were getting married on the beach!
I've never imagined a big expensive gown for myself so I bought 3 (yes 3 - hah!) super affordable F21 dresses and yep- I brought all 3 to Jamaica and decided last minute...
but deep down I think I always knew THIS was the one - I just loved the idea of sleeves. (Yes sleeves in 25 degree weather haha)

 my grandparents (on my mum's side) on their wedding day - 1935 
This hangs in our bedroom and I feel so blessed because I got grandma's simple vintage wedding rings. (don't you just LOVE this frame!)
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Old pictures of relatives when they are young are the best. Especially if they depict some kind of love story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true thanks for reading Marielle ! Your blog is amazing and I look forward to exploring :)

      Delete